Monday, February 17, 2014

Fruitvale Station 2013 Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama
Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Melonie Diaz, Octavia Spencer


 Fruitvale Station 2013 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 23Bad rate1

Review: A few days ago I made this film, and the film takes place, because I felt sad for something more aggressive. Also, I was surprised again, it is actually based on a true story that happened in real life. Let me briefly tell you what it might have been better if it was fixed part of the movie and things like that. First of all, I love the feeling of understanding and sympathy of the audience along the way on to the scene a very good job. Secondly, the director of the film, the climax of the film has a problem or the like. However, it will be better if some more details about what happened after the incident that conductor. But ultimately, it was a great movie


No comments:

Post a Comment