Friday, February 21, 2014

The Incredible Hulk 2008 Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


 The Incredible Hulk 2008 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 13Bad rate4

Review: I'm not really sure if I want a movie. Ang Lees version I did not like at all. He does not have enough action and there was too much dialogue. I've never really been a fan of the Hulk comics, but I like all the film adaptation of Marvel Comics. Although I do not like as much as The Incredible Hulk Iron Man, it's always fun, and it will surely make huge profits at the box office, and we hope that more money than the first did.I also have to tell the players are much better this time. Edward Norton is far more convincing than Bruce Banner than Eric Bana's. Liv Tyler does a good job as Betty, Bruces friend, if I do a little bit more like Jennifer Connelly. Great support team, and they all deserve to at least be nominated for several awards. My favorite performance is connected between Norton and Tim Roth.Now for special effects. One would expect, they are beautiful. With the latest superhero movies, the effect is always brilliant, and they are certainly customizable Hulk character close to the original comic from what I hear. Action scenes are cool and fun to watch, and fans of the comic will be on the edge of their seats in excitement.All Overall, this is an excellent movie fans should enjoy the comic, and even if you did not actually read it, you will always be in the film, as I did. While this is not my favorite superhero movie, it's much better than Ang Lees version, and a fun time at the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment