Monday, February 10, 2014

Iron Man 2008 DVD-R Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard


 Iron Man 2008 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 8Bad rate2

Review: Iron Man, the huge kick in the big summer blockbusters of summer 2008, good start. I must say that it was originally my jealousy when I saw the trailer, this film is watched over and Robert Downy Jr. as the hero? The guy is a great actor, but as a superhero? I was not sure, but I could see Iron Man today, and all my doubts were behind me while I watched. This is one of the best adaptations of comics made film in a very long time since the original Spider-Man, I think. The effects are not actually too over the top, only when necessary, but he gave that extra sense of comics. Robert Downy, Jr., I could not believe how he plucked the performance, it is still a little matter of its cast, but he took a perfectly Tony Stark. This is a very nice action movie and is a great blockbuster that is sure to please any film buff.Tony Stark, rich, beautiful, incredibly rich, he has them all. It also creates weapons of war, when he goes to Afghanastan to introduce a new missile, he was captured and told to create the missile to terrorists. But Tony has other plans, it creates a metallic suit and escapes, he goes home and announces that he wants to retire and close Stark industries because of the crime that he had seen. But when he learns that his arms is in the wrong hands, he realizes that maybe he could recreate a suit of metal and become Iron Man, the incredible machine to save a man kind.Iron Man is a surefire hit that I'm sure you do not want to miss. It has everything you could need for a cartoon movie: action, humor, cast, romanticism, and the ultimate effects that has you excited. Even the sound lets you pumped and ready to root for Iron Man. The only complaint, and the action was great, I wish it was not a war against terrorism they used, I know it's a part of history, but it hits so close, it may seem unfair. The climax, a cliff hanger, but I'm already feeling a suite for next year probably. But Iron Man is an entertaining film that all ages can enjoy, Iron Man is the new Spider Man 2008! 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment