Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 [English] by roman007c Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy
Starring: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin


 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 torrent


screen1
screen2
screen3

Good 14Bad rate5

Review: Scott Pilgrim series komiksóww unlike the others, has led to a crazy life on the big screen. When I first heard that dismissed him as a lame movie, but to my surprise it is not. It is one of the best films of the word in relation to the history of cinema. Its so absolutely stunning, I can not tell if the author of the comic was tripping on acid when he made this.Nov area: Meet Scott Pilgram, a teenager who has his own rock band, has been in several relationships, lives in an apartment with a gay roommate and it happens to be the best player in the city. When she meets the mysterious hair color changing girl named Ramona, Scott suddenly drops. However, in order to be with Ramona, he must defeat her seven evil EKSS, each with their own skills and competencies, amazing and funny game in the style of fight films death.All I can say is that this movie is damn pure genius. Full of action and incredibly stupid (in a good way). I wish I had such a struggle, my life would be complete! All are delightfully evil EKSS mean, each of which has its funny little mistakes. This is a wonderful movie and I recommend to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment